With The MINI-JET MJLV 1400 all the advantages of pit launched machines are united in one machine. TERRA has patented a special double cylinder drive, where two cylinders move the driving saddle for- and backwards with no loss of power.
- The MINI-JET MJLV 1400 is a strong pit launched machine with 6 tonnes (13’200 lbs) of pullback and thrust force and 1’600 Nm (1200 ft.lbs) of torque.
- With the MINI-JET LV you can drill 120 m and backream up to Ø 300 mm (12”).
- The MINI-JET LV is the long version of the smaller MINI-JET. The special drill rods are 1.5 m (100 ft) long and have a bending radius of 25 m (75 ft).
- The MINI-JET LV can be adapted with rock drilling tools for hard ground conditions.
- Directional bores up to 90 m (300 ft),
- Backream diameter up to ø 260 mm (10″).
- Mimimum bending radius: 25 (80 ft).
- Machine length: only 2.30 m (7.6 ft).
- With Kubota Diesel power pack and hydraulic mixing & pumping station, and drill sensor ADBS II.