• The MicroJet™ handles micro-cables with precision and accuracy.
• The MicroJet™ is designed for blowing telecommunication micro-cables (optical fibre, coax or multipair) in preinstalled micro-ducts.
• Highly reliable device with more than 20 years of service in cable laying and worldwide references.
• Small, very light and easy to use, it can also install long uninterrupted sections of micro-cables. In addition, its high quality design and construction increase the performance of the installation. Its components are selected and manufactured to meet the highest requirements.
• Like all our Jetting devices, it is equipped with a distance and speed counter for a better control of the installation.
• Available with pneumatic or electric drive. The pneumatic models are modular and are upgradable to the intelligent device (Intelli-MicroJet).
For fibre units and micro-cables Ø up to 8 mm and ducts OD 3 to 16 mm.